May 5, 2011

100th Post!

Happy 100th Post, blog! This is probably more for me than anyone else but I feel like we've hit a milestone of sorts. 100 posts since I started this blog on April 18th, 2009. Since then, we've had a LOT of things happen! (This is just a recap of my posts from the beginning. Nothing new:) )

Craig and I started dating about two weeks after my first post. Actually, our first almost date was around the 18th. Andrew Charles was staying with me for a few days and one night while he was with me was our ward's closing social. Craig offered to drive us and naturally, I accepted. (Craig looked really cute that night, by the way.) Sadly, that's the only post I had for months.

We got married.

Craig had major surgery.

We moved in with Grandpa Merrill.

We went to Seattle and visited my grandparents.

I started teaching winter guard.

I started my dental assisting program

We found out I was pregnant and didn't tell anyone

On our summer trip, Jeffrey graduated from high school and Kristin got married

We made it to 20 weeks, found out all was well with the pregnancy and that we were having a girl! 

In October, I finished another high school marching season, worked as an audio recorder for the BYU marching band, had a fabulous baby shower put on by my sister, had fun outings with grandpa Merrill and our first Halloween together.

November was full of goal reports and general "being pregnant stinks" posts. We did have a few funny Grandpa Merrill quotes to share! Best of all, it was our first anniversary or our "anniFirstary." I didn't post about that, but Craig and I had a great weekend together.

December nothing too exciting happened. Just kidding. We had a Sophie!  We went to Connecticut for some R&R.

January was the month of birthday cakes, wedding receptions and put in an offer on our first house.

Sophie is now just 2 days shy of being 5 months old and we're still waiting on our first house. Here's to another several hundred posts! :D

1 comment:

  1. If Craig had only known what he was getting himself into when he offered you and Andrew a ride home that night! Looking forward to reading about another fun and busy year-

    ReplyDelete