January 17, 2010

A day for dresses and dances


I thought it might be about time that I add some wedding pictures to our blog. I mean, we've only been married for almost two months. Okay, two months next Sunday. I can't believe it's been two months. In some ways, it feels like much longer and in others it seems like it was literally just a couple weeks ago. Okay, fine. It WAS just a matter of weeks ago. Work with me a little, here!

The following pictures were taken by Clair Williams of "Photo's by Clair." Check out her work on www.photosbyclair.blogspot.com.



With our parents. Craig's on the left (the ones he resembles) and mine on the right. (I am told I look like my mom.)


Everyone who was at the temple with us. I'll do my best. From left to right and back to front. Mark, Jenny & James Lyon, Elizabeth Rollins, Sarah, Alyssa & Matthew Lyon. Grandpa Merrill, Dad Peterson, Mom Peterson. Grandma Peterson & Grandpa Peterson. Craig & me. Dad & Mom Nasson. Mark & Jennifer Everette, Mallory Siebers. Scott & Paula Siebers. Kent & Bena Reid with Oliver Williams.







Craig and I coming out of the temple.











Mallory, Me & Elizabeth. Check out my cute bridesmaids and those sassy red shoes!











One of my favorite pictures of the day and currently the background picture on my laptop. LOVE!






p.s Posting multiple pictures and adding text near them seems to be rather difficult. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be happy to direct you elsewhere to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment