January 26, 2010

Beautiful Friday Morning







Craig had to be to the lobby of the hotel by 7:00 Friday morning to catch a shuttle the Microsoft campus in Redmond for breakfast and a series of 4 interviews. I'll let Craig post about what that was like. All I could gather from his itinerary was that he would be in 4 interviews for 45 minutes, get a 15 minute break and then go again. 




Apparently, during that 15 minutes the interviewers would conspire against the interviewee's  and try to trip them up or find their weaknesses. So kind, right?  With Craig off sweating for 6 hours, I had plenty of time to do just about whatever I wanted. After helping him get bathed and looking really great in that argyle sweater, I got back in bed and rested for a while longer. 

Oooh so nice. Then I took a 20 minute shower. Also so nice. Then I did the unthinkable. I blow dried my hair. And flat ironed it. And took time to put on my makeup. Wow.  At this point it was only 10 so I decided to go do something exciting like try to find a Verizon store since someone *cough* forgot to pack our phone chargers. Once again, I got turned around but I didn't really care because I was planning on exploring anyway. (Besides, how lost can you get when you can still see the giant skyscraper that says "Microsoft?")

 I found, by accident, a gorgeous park in the middle of the city and decided to take advantage of the great lighting and awesome sights to play with our new digital SLR. 

The photos in the blog are a few of the pictures I took. The rest will be on facebook since I still haven't gotten the hang of putting pictures into a blog aesthetically.  I was just goofing off with these, but the park was so pretty I wish I had been able to capture it better. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a real eye for photography. Beautiful lines and composition.

    ReplyDelete