September 24, 2014

The last several days...

The last several days have been busy ones...that seems to be a recurring theme around these parts. Color guard costume malfunctions requiring late-night fabric purchases and alterations, remaking other assorted costume bits such as leg warmers and headbands. Sophie also got another uti which required extra doctor visits, a referral to primary children's for some tests (happened yesterday), the region 8 marching band review on Saturday, Ogden temple red education Sunday, teaching music class & guard Monday. I feel like the days are blending together and rushing by. It doesn't seem to matter how early I get up or how late I go to bed there are always things that don't get done in a day. I don't feel like I'm being unrealistic in my expectations. I don't even plan on a shower, hair fixed beyond a ponytail or makeup. I haven't been able to take a few minutes to add pictures to these posts because that would require getting my laptop out and using both hands, which is just ludicrous. Ask the babies what they think about that ;-)

I am enjoying life despite the perpetual state of tired and little piles of things I just can't seem to keep ahead of. Such is life! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment