September 13, 2014

Saaaaaaturday! ...and random thoughts

In case anyone cares, clogged milk ducts at 4:00 am hurt and feeding or pumping don't always get them out. A hot bath, while relaxing, also only does so much... especially if you start falling asleep in the tub.

We got to celebrate "Aunt Bocky" having a birthday at Granny Pams last night. We had told Sophie & Olivia Thursday we'd be going on Friday and Sophie remembered! First thing out of her mouth yesterday morning, "is it aunt Becky's birthday?!" Navajo tacos, cheese cake, gifts, visiting & silly games rounded out the evening.

A little calico kitten adopted Olivia yesterday. It's tiny and the girls love her. Our other cats... Not so much. Still trying to see if it has a home but it's so little and seemed undernourished so we're guessing it doesn't. I have been cursed with one giant soft spot for animals. I do not like to see them suffer at all. Both of our older kitties are rescues, too.

In happier news, I love Smugmug. (It's our online photo storage and backup site of choice.) I've recently discovered I'm able to directly upload pictures from my phone to albums on the site, which is totally awesome since my laptop is- very sadly- on its way out and I prefer to skip the "middle man" (iPhoto) if I can to avoid losing our pictures and videos. And I can do it sitting in my bed while pumping, which I still seem to be doing a LOT.

Off to our Saturday marching band rehearsal. Im sure it's going to be an extremely productive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment