September 15, 2014

Early Monday

It's going to be another busy day here! Monday's tend to be crazy. Starting with preschool at 9:15, then music class for the Littles from 10 to 1030 this afternoon from three. This is an addition to all of our normal every day things.

It is come to my attention that Siri does not do the greatest job of interpreting my dictation on here. Trust me, I know the difference between "new " and "knew ". Someday when I have extra time on my hands and I'm wondering what in the world I should do I'll go back and fix those things. Just not today.

Yesterday was titis third birthday and we celebrated with him at his house. He had the cutest little Thomas the train party complete with aunt errands delicious homemade pizza. Big girls had such a good time in conked out pretty quickly after we got home. That's my idea of a good party! We decided yesterday that we needed to find a new home. Miss Tia and Jack now have Mattoon at their house and I was a little surprised at the reaction of the girls. They weren't nearly as upset knowing that Tia and Jack going to take care of her.

And that's all the time I have morning. I'm off to get Sophie ready for preschool, fed breakfast, dressed and get things ready for music class! Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment