September 14, 2014

Saturday Highlights

A quick post listing some Saturday events:

- Saturday band & guard from 8-noon. I'm feeling pretty okay about the shows & competitions starting next Friday. We still have a LOT of things we can improve on but overall, it's not looking too bad. I got sunburned, that does look bad.

- Craig took the girls to the park to play while I was out at work. They also went to Cosco and generally had a pretty good time together. Crazy tacos for lunch I would buy some cleaning and out times.

- Sophie really wanted to go to IKEA for some reason, so we told her she took a nap she could go. We have needed a new table to fit more people for a while, so we figured we would just look for that. Naturally, we ended up coming home with a new one. Happy birthday to me!

- Someday I will learn that Walmart on a Saturday night it's a lousy idea. Just not last night.

- The baby slept for almost 6 hours straight! Happy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment