September 18, 2014

The twins slept for darn near close to seven hours last night! Too bad my body didn't agree with that and was kind enough to wake me up at the normal feeding time, anyway. But it's progress!

Yesterday was another busy one. I'm kind of wondering if I will have any days in the near future that are not busy. Anyway, we had preschool, all of our normal daily stuff, and long band rehearsal. Our first show is tomorrow night at the homecoming halftime. I have to it meant I am a little nervous just because the one song that we fed and given time to do is not the cleanest. I know to have the band and colorguard ready for our first competition on Saturday it will be good for them to perform this particular song publicly. And it will be fine, especially compared to years past. But that doesn't really change how nervous I am.

I just realized it is already time for us to go to ballet class this morning. Maybe I'll have some time later to come back and write some more. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment