October 16, 2014

4 Week Quick Update

I haven't posted here since September 24th. I HAVE been taking and backing up pictures so that does count towards my daily journaling. A few quick higights about the last few weeks:

- I turned 27. Wow.
- SFHS band placed third at BYU- heck yes!
- Babies are rolling!
- Life desicions made
- Subbed for a "week" at the high school for Clint while Becca had baby #2. You may think you know how hard band directors work but until you do it on your own for awhile, you have no idea. 3 days of classes, two full rehearsals, a performance and pep band at the football game and I need sseveral days to recover. Thank goodness it's fall break now and I should get that rest.
- Craig went to San Francisco for a conference, leaving me with all 4 girls, life & work for 4 days. That was fun.
- babies are rolling, grabbing toes, batting at toys and being cute.
- Babies are also not sleeping well at night. I hope that changes soon. We're tired.
- Andrew turned 12!
- Started working on winter guard. I'm super excited.
- Olivia is still pretty much self potty training. She's awesome.
- Sophie is doing very well in preschool. Ms Ann, the assistant teacher, didn't know Sophie was 3. (She's in the pre k class). She's more than keeping up. I really should be doing more with her at home to encourage the learning. We're still looking at schools for starting kindergarten a few months before she's 5 but there are very few that might take her simply because of her age.
- Heading to play with the cousins and have a picnic lunch. Go, Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment