October 18, 2014

Friiiday!

I'm sure someday I'll get on here through my computer and add pictures but that day likely won't come until I have a fully functional charger. For now, it's still quick posts while I'm sitting in bed feeding or pumping.

The good news: as far as I remember, the babies only woke up once between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. The bad news: they may have been up more but only got fed and their diapers changed once. Really, though, I'd love for this to stick so we can start "sleep training" soon. Nearly 5 months in a row of extremely interrupted sleep is grinding. Especially since each awake period is twice as long with the twins.

Craig took yesterday, Friday, off with the intention of working on his class, spending time with the girls and seeing the Brent & Jen Petersons. Even though the day didn't go quite as planned, it did go!
We started at the pumpkin patch in Springville in the AM, home for lunch and then MUCH needed naps. Just not for the adults. I wish. After everyone woke up and was less grumpy, we headed to thanksgiving point to see "the girl cousins" and the farm. There were lots of Halloween type activities going on that the kids loved. We adults stood in line for the pony rides while the older kids went and did all of the other activities. Sophie & Olivia loved the animals, particularly riding the horses. I'm sure we'll be hearing about that for a long time!

Up next:
Ripping carpet out of our closet (thanks, nasty cats), Craig submitting the last assignments for his class, taking the "boy cousins" to the pumpkin patch in Springville, taking inventory of food storage and planning our meals accordingly. What can I say, it's a glamorous life ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment