October 25, 2014

Oh, my gosh. I feel like I'm going to cry. Know all those delightful things "well-meaning" people tell new parents about how they're never going to sleep again? Guess what. With twins, I'm beginning to believe it's true. I'm a sleep-deprived, short-tempered, mean, demanding basket case. We're pushing 5 months of horrible sleep. When I have people ask what I need and respond simply with "a nap" I AM NOT KIDDING!! Craig does a lot of the getting out of bed at night but being awake and feeding is still killer. I am so ready to put them in their cribs tonight and leave them there all night. It won't happen, but I'm enjoying day dreaming about the long sleep.

I'm pretty nervous about going to band today. I'm not a nice person after several particularly rough nights in a row. AAAAAAAAAH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment