May 1, 2012

A Dry Diaper!


I don't like the term "mommy-blogger" but I suppose the fact that I am a "ma," according to Sophie, and considering the topic I'm about to write about might put me in that category. Boo on you label-makers.

In any case, I am VERY happy to report that my cute little 16 month old Sophie has had, for the very first time, a DRY night. (Yes, we got her to bed without downing a couple cold ones.) We had to wake Sophie up early this morning since I had an early appointment and as Craig was getting her dressed, he found a completely dry diaper. Go Sophie! But that's not all. Sophie then successfully used her big girl potty. Correctly. She seemed a little surprised but we were all pleased with her accomplishments today.

And what better way to celebrate a milestone than with leaving the house with a fabulous purse, fully sippy of ice water (don't forget the ice) and your very own baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment