May 13, 2012

Mothers Day in Pictures- Take 1


I wrote a big, long post about our weekend and realized it wasn't really anything anyone else would care about so I tucked it away. Instead, here is my first picture version of the other post. There are a few other pictures I'd like to share but haven't gotten off of my phone yet. I'll share those in a couple days. For now...

Craig took me to get a pedicure
on Saturday. So nice to have clean cuticles, rubbed feet &
legs and the added benefit of colored toes! Ps If you have
never had a pedicure, you should know it is about SO
much more than getting a little paint on your nails. 

Sophie made me breakfast in bed Sunday morning.
She even taught daddy how to make deeelicious homemade
quiche and from scratch blueberry muffins. After she brought
it to me, she wanted to make sure it was good and dove right in!


Sophie is turning out to be quite the little chef.
For dinner, she made us some amazing grilled tiger
prawns, bugs-in-rice and a big salad. Yummy!!!



Sophie waking me up with yummy breakfast.
I think she was excited about it, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment