May 26, 2012

I'm Over It

Life may be really good (see post from May 22nd) but I am quite "over" being pregnant. I have finally hit that point where I just feel like a whale, clothes are really depressing- especially Sunday items, I spotted a new stretch mark this morning after making it 34 weeks without any new ones, my bellybutton is gone and gosh darn it, this "stay down and don't do anything you absolutely don't have to do" thing is getting REALLY OLD! I just want to be able to clean my own house, climb the stairs without being completely out of breath, have a day- even half a day would be nice- without contractions and fit into my clothes again. I'm too close to being done to justify buying more clothes and just far enough away to feel like it is never going to end. And with that, I'll get back to sitting on my backside dreaming of the day when I can start going to the gym. Really, even being able to take an evening walk around our neighborhood again without feeling like I'm breaking rules will be so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment