May 11, 2012

Aaaah, Friday

Dear Craig (aka the absolute best husband I could have asked for):

Thank you for insisting I not do anything today that I don't really have to do. Sophie and I have enjoyed watching a movie snuggled in bed, reading to Sophia doll, playing in the basement (I sat on the couch with my feet up) and even having a snack of goldfish and cheese sticks at the table in the playroom by the crayons (Sophie.) When you get home, please don't be too shocked to see the toys that have been creatively placed around the house, dishes Sophie was helpful enough to dump in the sink (some dirty, some not), clothes she was helpful enough to drape decoratively around our room and pretty much everything else that hasn't been touched. I'm feeling much better this afternoon than I've felt all week. Too bad the house looks worse than it has looked in weeks. Amazing the difference a few hours can make! In good/other news, I did notice the ice cream sandwiches have expiration dates on them so I've made sure to do my part to ensure we don't let them go bad before December 28th.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment