Goals from last week:
- Be better about taking & accurately recording my blood sugar levels: I haven't been asked for levels so I've been taking a couple reference levels a day. My arm is bruised from all the pokes- it needs a break!
- Edit my annotated bibliography: Yup. Turned it in on Tuesday and then headed to see the doctor.
- Turn in bibliography: Check
- Edit my paper topic: Check
- Spend some time on Friday writing my paper: Glad I only made the goal of "some" time. I did spend an hour or so rewriting my thesis and being distracted by contractions. Check.
- Attempt to stay ahead of laundry: I made an attempt. Craig helped. We have clean laundry.
- Find envelopes that will fit the cards I've made: Craig picked out black. Check.
- Address above mentioned cards: collected addresses, no labels yet. Maybe this week.
- Finish Christmas preparations: So stinkin' close! We were going to get a gift card to our favorite taco restaurant, Pastorero, for Bryan for Christmas (my brother who lives here and is going to UVU) but they've gone out of business!! I am heartbroken. Seriously.
- Make packing list for going to Connecticut. We leave in 18 days. Yes, I have a list. Yes, the list will likely change BUT I have it and having it makes me feel better.
- 30 second clips of this years "Pass & Review" concert for CMB: DONE!!! Not only are they done, they're also online for Bro. Mac to listen to and approve. Aaah. I like getting things done.
Goals for this week:
- Teach 90 seconds of choreography (4 hours... 90 seconds...I think that might be reasonable)
- Take 3 stats quizzes
- Survive last full week of classes-no idea what that means but it sounds like a good goal
- Start packing for Connecticut? (I don't know if this is even really possible, but we'll see)
- Finish Christmas for last couple family members
- Have a baby