November 18, 2010

Items of note for the day...

I am so glad that it is still warm enough for flip-flops. (Non-New Englanders would probably think I'm nuts for thinking anything above 50* is acceptable flip flop weather.) No tying of shoes means less bending in my day.

Tomorrow is Friday and starting at about 3:00, I get Craig all to myself. I even have some fun surprises planned. He might think he knows what it/they might be, but not quite. ;)

Despite some peoples' best efforts to convince me otherwise, our baby really is working her way towards her birth day. The end is in sight!!

It is grandpa Peterson's 88th birthday and Mark & Jenny's anniversary. Happy Day to all!

We'll be home (Connecticut) in about 27 days. I cannot really say how excited/glad/etc. I am to be going!!

I only have one stats "midterm" left to take. Sadly, that is where I'm heading now. If I disappear off the face of the earth and never post again, you will know to look for my remains- whatever there might be of them. My favorite spot in the testing center is facing West, clock on the left and pushed right up against the North wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment