November 16, 2010

Everyone else is doing it

...Posting today, that is. I love reading my friend's/family member's blogs. (Erin- you haven't updated since September! You've had so many fun trips & adventures with the boys that need to be shared with the world!...or just me & mom.) Some are neat, organized and have lots of thoughtful things to say and others are fabulously random. I think I'll go with random today ;)

Reasons why we can have our baby now:

  • Car seat cover is done! 
  • Craig was ultra awesome and took me to get a pedicure. He even stayed with me and talked sports with the two (very straight) men who were working at the salon
  • Craig put gas in the Passat & even started cleaning it out
  • Car seat base is in the car
  • Our hospital and diaper bags are both packed. And waiting. 
  • The Pack & Play is set up in our room- on Craig's side of the bed
  • Winter guard is running right on schedule (How? Not really sure...small goals, I guess)
  • Erin gets back from Seattle today
  • At my check up last week, I was 2cm dilated and 70% effaced
  • I'm sort of getting tired of bugging my mom because I don't know exactly what it is I'm feeling and the changes going on
  • Craig can't wait to have his little girl around-he is so excited. Every day, several times a day, he asks if we're going to get our baby today. 
  • I'm really quite tired of being pregnant

Reasons we can't have the baby yet: 
  • Grandpa is out of "dairy food"


1 comment:

  1. i can't believe your baby is coming already!! can't wait to see her

    ReplyDelete