November 21, 2010

Goal Report #7

Woo! We've hit (like a ton of bricks) week 7! I was thinking about what I might like on my list for this week and it was pretty pathetic. Don't worry, I've amended my list of "go to class, teach guard, make green bean casserole" to include a few more things. I'm so de-motivated and tired. Must be the end of a semester AND pregnancy.


Goals from last week: 
  • Study for, take and pass my final stats "midterm." Yup! I passed! Time to start studying for the final. 
  • Submit-officially- my topic/opening paragraph for Shakespeare: Submitted. Interesting feedback from my professor. I guess I either need to write about every possible use of masking in Shakespeare or narrow my topic substantially. 
  • Get my other class assignments for the week done early: I'm sure that it's only because I made this goal that two of my stats quizzes were unsuccessfully submitted, or, non-mitted? Otherwise, everything was done early. 
  • Teach 1 minute of routine for WG: yes. A minute was taught. Was it retained? I guess we'll see tomorrow. 
  • Get eligibility form signed by administration: we had more people join and I didn't get contracts until Wednesday. Apparently this isn't even required until the end of January. 
  • Go on a fabulous little "weekend away" with Craig: fabulous! If you need a new place to eat, try "Eva" in Salt Lake. It's across the street from "The Melting Pot" and stuffed between a sports bar and a Japanese steak & sushi house. It reminded me of one of my favorite places in Boston. 
  • Record at our last home BYU football game! It may have been cold, incredibly windy and dark, but we did it! We got a couple good recordings of our last home game, even with halftime being played to all sides. Maybe some day I'll figure out how to post our recordings on here. 
Goals for this week: 
  • Be better about taking & accurately recording my blood sugar levels
  • Edit my annotated bibliography (apparently I only need 8 sources and I have 12...shouldn't be too hard to fix) 
  • Turn in bibliography 
  • Edit my paper topic
  • Spend some time on Friday writing my paper
  • Attempt to stay ahead of laundry
  • Find envelopes that will fit the cards I've made
  • Address above mentioned cards
  • Finish Christmas preparations
  • Make packing list for going to Connecticut. We leave in 24 days. I am SOO excited!
  • 30 second clips of this years "Pass & Review" concert for CMB

Sigh. I might be making goals that I won't accomplish. I'll do my best but I am so highly unmotivated even making this list. I'm so glad Craig just put in a load of laundry. Maybe these are things to be accomplished but not necessarily by me. Hmmm. I will report next Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment