November 17, 2010

Cherry points?

Craig got some serious points last night. (Other than bringing me a diet cherry-limeade which has zero carbs and onion rings which do have plenty of carbs.) We got to take a little trip the labor & delivery for a quick check to make sure everything was as it should be. There is nothing to worry about!

When the triage nurse came in asked, among other things, how much I currently weigh, Craig gave an over-estimate by about two pounds. I looked at him, he corrected and when the nurse gave me a funny look, I explained that I've never been over about 130 in my life. Wondering how Craig earned some bonus points? His response was "you don't, the baby does." VERY nice job, dear!

Yes, I do feel- and look- like the baby has put on about 10 pounds in the last 12 hours. My maternity shirts don't want to fit over my tummy. Must be time to be done being pregnant!

1 comment: