June 11, 2011

We made it through the week!

Do you ever have a week where you are just glad to have made it through alive? It has certainly been one of those weeks in the Nas-ter-son house this week.

Just a week ago we were in Tremonton putting on a reception for more than 150 people. Something like that requires more than one day of rest to recover from.  Then, bright & early (7:15) Monday morning started another week of band. And uniform alterations. And teaching of choreography (to the awesome assistant band director & friend of mine, Kirsten). And planning another (thankfully small) event. Shopping for it. Unpacking the last of the non-book boxes. Catching up on laundry, dishes & gardening. Marching in the parade with 2 of my 9 -soon to be 10- students who were in town. Coming home and cleaning up -again- so our home would be somewhat presentable for company.  I've also gotten my twirling site going, updated my catering site and created a new MMHS Color Guard site since our old one was having issues. To those who have referred people to me for catering, thank you! I do appreciate it very much.There. I posted. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty tired today.

Up this week...

*Get my official catering license
*Get my EIN stuffs so I can hire an employee or two soon (the events are getting larger and now I'm getting clients that I haven't met before)
*Begin serious choreography for MMHS fall
*Grading
*Hopefully some sleep


See you in a week~

2 comments:

  1. please oh please oh please oh please oh PLEASE let me help you with stuffs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a lot more research to do. I've been doing some and it may be harder (and a LOT more expensive) to legally run a home-based catering business than some sites led me to believe. :/

    ReplyDelete