June 29, 2011

I HATE Wells Fargo

There is a reason we closed our Wells Fargo accounts planning to NEVER have to deal with them again when we got married. Then we bought a house. We did NOT go through them for our mortgage- on purpose. By some evilness, our loan was sold to them instead of US Bank. I HATE Wells Fargo. Have I mentioned that? They have a serious lack of basic customer service, cannot answer a single simple question without trying to sell me something I don't want and don't need and their stupid on-line bill pay won't let you do partial payments- what if I want to pay more principal once a month? Oh, I get to deal with their obnoxious phone people or wait in line forever in a branch.

Even more motivation to get this paid off sooner- I won't be able to handle them for 30 years. Grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment