June 23, 2011

Must be Thursday

List of things I would love to have accomplished today: 
Folding 4 loads of laundry
Put laundry away
Clean main floor bathroom
Clean master bath
Clean Sophie & cat bath
Scrub kitchen floor (cats, baby food, a shoe... mopping just won't cut it)
Weed the garden
Transplant lettuce & carrots to real garden from pots
Weed a friends garden (she's having an exceptionally difficult week- the kind we never want to have)
Empty dishwasher, reload & handwash knives (they're all dirty :/) 
Write fall show choreography
Continue getting information together 
Scan/Email Purchase order to Band Shoppe so our new items can get shipped


What will likely get accomplished today: 
Move laundry baskets upstairs
Mop kitchen floor
Empty dishwasher 
Weed friends garden


Oh, well. A little at a time. This list wouldn't be so stinking long if I'd just keep up with things instead of having two lazy days in a week. (Yes, I am blogging to justify sitting with both kitties on my lap instead of figuring out how to scan on our printer/scanner) 

Off I go! 

1 comment:

  1. Things I would love to have accomplished today:

    Get dressed.
    Comb hair.
    Clean something. Anything.
    Have it stay clean.
    Not step on a Lego.
    Have dinner ready on time.
    Smile more.
    Gripe less.

    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete