March 8, 2012

My not-quite-midnight musings

  1. Sleep isn't optional. 
  2. Having a clean, organized home really does encourage calm(er) living.
  3. Running to-do lists help me stay on track.
  4. I like having a list of projects, crafts or recipes to try handy. Pinterest for the win on this one.
  5. There is no such thing as perfect
  6. Potty training has started in the Nas-ter-son house. Sophie really enjoys sitting on her potty chair and (properly) using a piece of TP. Maybe she'll actually "go" in it before she's 2. I'd really like that.
  7. Sometime pie is worth the extra 500 calories. 
  8. I love having a well-stocked pantry and fridge but I hate it being cluttered or being overly stocked.
  9. I am very excited to have my potatoes and onions in baskets in my pantry. Apparently that helps them stay fresh longer. Even if not, it's cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment