March 13, 2012

A big, fat picture post

Just a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to since January.

We went on our Honeymoon (finally.) 

I graduated and even got my diploma to prove it.

Catered & hosted Emily's reception

Visited my family in Connecticut. Sophie LOVED
playing with Uncle Andrew!

Catered a reception at the Provo Library.

Fruit. Yum!

Got my kitchen painted by my brother-in-law, Kirk. 

Put together the new crib complete with custom bumpers &
coordinating bed skirt. I have an amazing mom.

Updated a shelf that hung in my room as a baby.
That was my (and Sophie's) blessing dress.

I discovered the Dollar Store and have been systematically organizing my whole life.
Pinterest "clean bucket" project has helped a lot- cleaning supplies on every floor of the house. 

I made a Spring wreath. Gerberas are my favorite flower-
so bright and happy!

Made a few mantle decorations out of candle sticks,
vases,  ribbon scraps & Easter candy.


Since the weather has been warmer, we've
gone on a lot of walks around the neighborhood. 

And spent a lot of time at the parks. 
And we've continued to build our food storage. 

2 comments: