October 31, 2010

Goal Report #4

Alright!! For the first time since I've started sharing my weekly goals, I am SO very happy to report that every single written goal was accomplished this week! Not quite sure how after looking back at the week but I'll take it! To recap, this week:

  • I finished organizing the basement! This meant finding homes for all of the items that we found in the garage during that project a week ago. Several things have been donated to DI ("What is that anyway?"), our small but growing food storage was organized and Craig's toys were put away. He gets to keep up with that from now on. 
  • Clean out, sanitize & sufficiently fill the refrigerator (we have 72 cheese sticks. We're good!)
  • All of the laundry & ironing: as of Thursday. I have a couple small loads to run on Tuesday but those will be MUCH more manageable now. 
  • Vacuuming all of the upstairs 
  • Vacuuming all of the furniture the cat touches (grandpa thought it was funny when our kitty came back upstairs and climbed on "her" chair and looked confused)
  • Winter guard items. I have everything ready to be printed & put in my directors book. Onward we go! 
  • The headboard is made!! WOO HOO! Now, I do have a couple finishing details to attend to but since I haven't decided if I want giant shiny black buttons, white buttons, red buttons or something else just a bit wacky to put on/in the puckers, I am considering this a goal accomplished!! Craig got a staple gun and staples Thursday evening and we, together, double-layered the upholstery foam, attached the pretty fabric and then measured out and set the "puckers" for the added details to come. Pictures included! 

Goals for this week: 
  • Pick a paper topic for what may be my last major paper in college
  • Outline paper (rough/basic- just to make sure I'm thinking about it) 
  • Start my annotated bibliography (also not due for a while but I'm due soon so why not?)
  • Sew car seat cover- really!
  • Have blocking and basic choreography written for first 30 seconds of winter guard routine
  • Hold winter guard auditions! :D 
  • Get a good set of recordings at the BYU game
  • Get a lot of the video time-coding done for the BYU band

1 comment:

  1. I love how the headboard turned out. You are getting so much done! Wow you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete