October 10, 2010

Goal Report #1

Okay! So, I made it through the last seven days. For some reason, this week just seemed to drag on and on. I certainly have not been lacking things to do (there's always statistics to study for, Shakespeare to write papers about and an independent study class that I highly doubt will be done before Thanksgiving) but it just seemed to keep going and going and going. However, there were some great things about the "long" week.

  • Craig & I got the entire basement organized & cleaned (see item #2 on my to-do list)
  • We got the baby "nook" set up in both a functional and esthetically pleasing way (see item #10) 
  • All of the clothing items we have are now organized in the armoire (see item #3)
  • I went with my friend, Casey, who is expecting any moment, to get a maternity massage. BEST hour of my week, I'm sure. Nothing quite like being completely relaxed and 100% pain-free. 
  • I did work on some more burp cloths with Casey Friday night (she needed a little distracting with being so close to her baby coming) and they even match our new car seat. I count this as item #5 being done. 
  • We got a gorgeous infant car seat from my Grandma Nasson, Aunt Susan (who came and surprised me last weekend!), Aunt Carol, my sister and mom. 
Lots of good things were accomplished this week. I didn't get our headboard finished or the garage cleaned as previously planned so those items are still up for tackling this week along with studying for another stats midterm and writing a paper for Shakespeare and a little more decorating for Halloween. (Come see! We decorated the Christmas tree grandpa has had out since last year with pumpkins and other assorted fall items.) Luckily, I only have two days of band this week which leaves my days WIDE open to get things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment