October 29, 2010

Goal Report #3- a few days late

Okay, okay. So I usually post on Sunday and report about my weekly progress but it just didn't happen this week. Sorry? It has been a very busy week and a half since I've posted. Let's just do the list thing again. It's so much easier for my mind to organize my thoughts that way. (Confession: I attempted to do just that but my bullet points ended up being long enough to be their own posts. Here is take-two. The longer versions will be published for my loyal readers... like, mom.) Achieved goals from last week:


  • Survived the primary program
  • (Barely) survived two band competitions
  • Made it through another home BYU football game recording session with some creativity
  • Started my winter guard directors book (I actually got a TON accomplished on that this week) 
  • PASS MY STATS MIDTERM! Yes, this is exciting because it means I can pass the class now!

I did not:
  • Sew my car seat cover
  • Finish my headboard (Tomorrow! Craig bought a staple gun last night)

Some goals I had for this week which were never publicly shared- unless you count my hand-written list which has been sitting on the table all week: 
  • Finish organizing the basement- lots of items from the garage cleaning made their way into the basement family room
  • Try (again) to finish the dang headboard (it really isn't going to take that long!)
  • Clean out, sanitize & sufficiently fill the refrigerator 
  • All of the laundry & ironing 
  • Vacuuming all of the upstairs 
  • Vacuuming all of the furniture the cat touches
  • Winter guard items

Would it be cheating to report that everything on that list is done except the headboard? I do have until Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment