March 28, 2011

Just a few Sunday afternoon projects...


I am so happy that my sewing machine is working again (can't you tell?) I would have spent Saturday doing these but we had a guard competition in Kaysville all day long. (3rd place in movement- great job, team!) Here are a couple projects from yesterday afternoon:
Left: Some burp cloths for a friend who is having a little girl soon
Center: Sophie seems to like bright colors so I made some color cards with the word on it. She may be a little young for it now, but she seems to like them anyway.
Right: I'm sure you can't guess what it is. It's an iPad cover for my brother-in-law. He's working on a project involving children with autism and using iPads to help them learn and communicate. I'll have Craig post more about that soon. He knows much more about it since he's helped Kirk on it a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of a Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, by the way... this is mom, not dad. Guess the computer is signed into his account instead of mine. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete