March 22, 2011

Yup, another one of "those"

This is one of those "random thoughts" posts. Just feel the need to share with the world that:

  • Sophie and I were dressed, fed, diapered (that would be Sophie) and out the door to an appointment by 9:45 this morning. 
  • Visiting teaching is set up for the month
  • I cut my hair (WOO!!!) 
  • I wore a brand spankin' new pair of pants that Craig got me last night. I haven't bought a pair of jeans since I was a freshman at BYU and actually, my mom bought those. I guess these pants might be the first I've ever bought myself. Hmmm. I have a hard time finding pants that fit correctly so I'm REALLY excited about these. :) 
  • I have my to-do list for the rest of the day ready to go. Interested?

Before Craig comes home from work Sophie and I will:

  1. Wash 3 loads of laundry
  2. Email the guard audition posters to the team
  3. 2 independent study lessons
  4. Make dinner
  5. Clean out the Passat. (Heaven help us all :/) 
No pictures of my haircut but I did include a picture of the new pants that fit both my waist and my legs (at the same time!) 


As long as I'm just writing whatever I think of... If you haven't yet, you should take a peek at the spring clothes at White House, Black Market. We all know I'm somewhat obsessed with black & white, classic silhouettes and quality clothing so this store (and style) is perfect for me. 

1 comment: