November 6, 2011

A few Fall Decorations!

Sophie and I made some
"Fall-ing" leaves to hang
in the kitchen doorway 
This is our "Thankful" Turkey. The feathers
have things we are thankful for on them.
Lots more on there already! 
Since Halloween has come and gone, so, too, have our fun Halloween decorations. We're trying to save $$ right now for a little trip we've been planning so our Fall decor has been more creative than expensive. I've included some pictures of our latest projects. I'm hoping for another late-night crafting date with Craig this week but that depends on my homework. Oh, well. Enjoy the pictures!

An in-progress table runner with a fall
'pumpkin tree' and a couple fat
baking pumpkins waiting to be eaten
Craig gets all the credit for this awesome
turkey. He used our Cricut software to do
this and I think it looks awesome. We used pop
dots for height and then put the vinyl on the
outside of the glass. I love it!
These are my "Thanks" candles. $3 candles,
gorgeous cranberry ribbon & Vinyl
letters. I like them a lot :) 
Wooden pumpkins, the
turkey fram & my candles
Notice I put these all the way at the bottom?
I am not starting Christmas early but they need to
be ready by Thanksgiving, right? These are our
countdown blocks. Craig & I picked out
silver swirly, red pershing and ice blue
snowflake papers. LOVE all of them!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Now please come do my house- :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to holiday decorate for me!

    ReplyDelete