August 15, 2014

Friday thoughts... And a whine

Never order from Algy Team unless you don't need your items for 6 months. I order plain t shirts from them the end of July and paid for 3-6 day shipping. I got an email several days later saying they'd ship " on or around" August 8th. I got a shipping confirmation today, August 15th and an estimated delivery of August 22. A month after ordering. NEVER  ordering from them again.

Homemade naan is delicious. Thought I might need to share that again, just in case I didn't make that clear before.

It's awesome getting everything on your list and then some done. Empty dishwasher, empty washer & dryer, clean rooms... WHY IS THE KITCHEN STILL DIRTY?! I just don't get it. Grumble.

Olivia took herself to the toilet again. If this girl potty trains herself, she will be the favorite child indefinitely.

Sophie still needs naps. For the safety of her little behind and for my sanity. The grumpy "I'm not tired!" afternoons continue. Someday we'll move her to another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment