December 19, 2010

Sophie's First Dress

It's pretty easy to have a lots of firsts when you're only 12 days old. Sophie had a few firsts today- first day to church, first real bath (her cord fell off yesterday)- but the most important being that she got to wear her first dress!

As the pictures show, she had a darling red, smocked, fluffy Christmas dress. She had a giant red flower headband on for a while, but daddy and grandpa both protested enough that I just took it off. (Don't expect that to happen again soon!) She also got to wear her little white "ruffle bum" tights and lacy white shoes that were given to her by her great aunt Linda (thanks, Linda!!). She looked darling!

...Sorry for the odd picture placement. I still haven't really gotten the hang of placing multiple pictures in my blog aesthetically. I think I really just need a photo album!

1 comment: