December 10, 2010

My very own little princess

I love being a mommy. Hormones and all. I never really imagined I could fall so madly in love with someone- a very small someone- so quickly and hopelessly. She is everything I dreamed of and then oh so much more! I could just snuggle with her all day! (Wait... that's what I've been doing. Hmmm...). Oh, for those who have requested more pictures, below is a link & password to a couple professional ones that were taken at the hospital yesterday. Still not enough? Don't worry- we have nearly 100 on my computer already! I am doing my best to resist the urge to post every single picture we have of our darling little miracle.

Website: http://www.bellababyphotography.com/login

Password: 1207sophiepeterson

4 comments:

  1. Love,Love, Love your photos. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah. She is AMAZING. The photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We planned on coming down to see how you and Sophie are doing, but Lillie was really sick all weekend (fever and all).I guess we will have to see you when you get back from out East:( My girls are very disappointed. We love you and hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh no! We were really hoping to see you guys before we left, too. We do really appreciate that you wanted to wait until everyone was/is healthy. It's no fun riding in car when you're sick. We'll have some New Year presents (since we won't see them before Christmas) for the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete