July 30, 2012

Monday

By 12:15 today I had been pooped, peed, snotted, spit up and thrown up on. I've also had the pleasure of cleaning up a dumped out diaper off of the carpet, bathing Sophie before 9:00 because she thought it would be fun to poke at what she had dumped out, Olivia needs a bath now that she has spit up and thrown up. I need one, too, but we'll see if that happens before Craig gets home. Did I also mention Sophie has only napped for an hour when she usually naps for 2 1/2- 3? 


At 12:18 today I got a(nother) phone call from a dental office in Springville asking me to come in for an interview for a dental assistant position. We have a couple ladies in our ward/neighborhood who work at this particular office and I happen to know they take good care of their employees. To say I wasn't tempted would be lying. This office called me last Friday, too. [Side note- I took them my resume and cover letter last Fall before we knew about Olivia joining us and after I had quit teaching at Maple Mountain.] Some days I really think Craig has the easier job. If nothing else, he has the less smelly job. I don't want to have a regular part-time job again (other than guard) until Olivia is older. Oh, well. I guess I'll just take the compliment and get on with the laundry, dishes and cleaning of carpets. At least I can see my BYU diploma where I'm folding clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment