February 26, 2012

March Goals

If I don't write my goals down, how am I supposed to know if I've remembered to do everything? The major ones for March go something like this:


  • Fully deep clean and detail my car (I'd even like to find a carpet shampoo machine to use)
  • Cleaning, organizing and getting the sewing/craft room set up for efficient use
  • Clean and reorganize the basement to be more Sophie-friendly so we can actually use the Wii and tv
  • Finish the chair rail in the family room myself since someone else isn't interested in doing it 
  • Reorganize my dresser drawers
  • Make a cute spring-y wreath for the front door
  • Work on Sophie's room (pictures on the wall, reading corner) 
  • Deep clean the hall bathroom for Sophie use
  • Re-caulk our bathtub
  • Get the carpets in the house cleaned
  • PAINT THE KITCHEN A COLOR I DON'T HATE
  • Do something fun by myself or with friends that has nothing to do with housework, child care, being a mom or wife. You know, stuff that I enjoyed pre-Craig & Sophie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment