September 28, 2011

One year older...

Wiser, too? Naw. While sitting in my advanced foods class today, I started thinking about all of the things that have happened since my birthday last year. A lot has happened. A few highlights:

- Had a baby (big enough event for you?)
- Started my catering business (it's getting busier every day!)
- Worked as a dental assistant
- Quit teaching guard
- Craig changed jobs
- Bought our first home which is pretty darn close to being our dream home
- Moved into said house


I'm 24 today. That's sort of intimidating. Enough random thoughts. I'm going to attack my foods project while Sophie is still napping. Craig and I are going on a date tonight and I don't want to have to worry about homework when we should be having fun :)

3 comments:

  1. These are all such amazing things, and like I posted earlier I hope you've had a Happy Birthday. I turn 23 on Monday and man-o-man I keep think about how things have changed. -Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! happy bday, sarah!! hope you had an awesome day ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sarah! That's a lot to accomplish. I turn 24 this month and I can not say I have done one thing on your list. That's a very exciting year with LOTS of changes!

    ReplyDelete